How to Make Turmeric Tea to Reduce Pain And Inflammation
Most of the diseases are caused by some kind of inflammation, so if you want to prevent the development of numerous diseases you should prevent inflammations in your body first. You can do that with Turmeric, because it is considered as one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory herbs. It is proven to be effective in prevention of arthritis, gout, and autoimmune disease. Besides this with consumption of turmeric you can relieve yourself from headaches, muscular aches, pains and joint problems. You can consume turmeric in different ways but one of the best ways is to prepare herbal tea form it. Below you can find the instructions how to prepare it and all that you will need for it is turmeric powder and water.
How To Make Turmeric Tea To Reduce Pain and Inflammation
- 2 tablespoons of grated fresh turmeric root, or 1 full teaspoon of ground organic turmeric
- 4 cups of water
- Raw Honey and lemon to taste (this is optional)
Instructions how to prepare it:
- Pour four cups of water in a pot and boil it.
- When the water starts boiling add the turmeric and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea by using mesh strainer.
- You can add honey and lemon to it if you want to make it tastier.
How to Make Turmeric Tea to Reduce Pain And Inflammation Reviewed by Anna Li on 9:27:00 AM Rating: